- Child-Friendly Complaints Procedure
- External Whistleblower Service
- Parent and Association Member Complaint Flowchart
- SCEA Complaints Management Procedure
- SCEA Volunteer Code of Conduct
The Director General of the Department is responsible for ensuring that the school observes the registration standards, including the standard about its complaints handling system. Any student, parent or community member is entitled to contact the Director General with concerns about how the school has dealt with a complaint. Information is available on the Department of Education website. While the Director General may consider whether the school has breached the registration standards, she does not have the power to intervene in a complaint or override the school's decision.