School Parent Committee
Beechboro Christian School's Parent Committee is a close-knit group of parents working together with the best intentions of our students in mind.
The purpose of the School Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the School within Swan Christian Education Association's Mission
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the School
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support School Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
Should you be interested in joining the School Parent Committee, please complete the School Parent Committee Expression of Interest Form and Susan Jacobs (Principals PA) will contact you.
We believe the contribution of the Liaison Parents as a point of contact between the School and the community will be mutually beneficial.
The Liaison Parent has been developed to facilitate parent engagement with the School to assist with smooth communication. The idea is that liaison parents will be involved in a cross-section of duties related to the classrooms, the broader school and the School Committee.
For more information on Liaison Parents, please contact the School on (08) 9377 5211 or download a copy of the Liaison Parent Handbook here.