Beechboro Christian School is operated by the Swan Christian Education Association, and we thrive on a culture of learning, creativity, development and innovation. All applicants must agree with the Association's Statement of Faith and meet the employment eligibility criteria.
Benefits of working at Beechboro Christian School
- You'll make a difference - Play an instrumental role in shaping the lives of future generations.
- Work with happy people - "The joy of the Lord is (y)our strength." Nehemiah 8:10
- Same values, same faith - A like-minded and big-hearted safe place to belong.
- Positive and inspiring environment - Fresh thinking is encouraged and creativity is rewarded.
- Reward and recognition - Our remuneration and benefits program is designed to attract and retain the best talent.
As positions become available, they will be posted below and on the Careers Page of the SCEA Website. Positions may also be advertised on SEEK and the SCEA LinkedIn Page.