We'd love to welcome you to experience Beechboro Christian School. This page outlines our enrolment process, and if we can assist you at any point along the way, please don't hesitate to contact our Enrolments Team on (08) 9377 5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal in the enrolments process is to ensure that you have every piece of information you need to make an informed decision about your child(ren)'s education. To facilitate this, our process usually includes the below steps:
1. Families commence an enquiry by submitting an Expression of Interest form, or by contacting us to request any further information.
2. Someone from our Enrolments Team will then contact you to confirm if a place is available in your child(ren)'s year group and answer any questions.
3. We will welcome your family to a tour of our campus. Here, you'll have the opportunity to meet senior staff according to your child(ren)'s year groups and discuss how we can work together with you to achieve personal success for your child(ren).
4. After receiving and processing your application for enrolment, we will confirm with you in writing if we can offer your child(ren) a place, and the year of commencement.
5. Payment of the enrolment fee then confirms those child(ren)'s place(s), and we will be in touch in the lead up to their commencement date(s) with onboarding information.
When you're ready to commence the process, we welcome you to fill out the Expression of Interest form below or contact us with any questions and we will be glad to assist.
Online Enrolment Form & Useful Information
Expression of Interest Form